Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2010

The Real Nappy Project

You know that post I did this morning about trying real nappies again!

Well by a great coincidence I had a phonecall from the lovely Hettie at the Real Nappy Project.

Saying that she was going to drop my loan kit round I say mine but of course it is Baby's B.

Baby B is now the proud borrower of a wonderful set of Real nappies, nappy buckets, wraps and reusable wipes!


The Real Nappy Project has loaned us a big pack of goodies so that we can try and reduce the amount of rubbish going into landfill even further!



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the real nappies. I used them for both of mine, and although it was pretty hard going (yuck) on occasion, overall it was hardly any bother, and I am glad I stuck with it

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.