Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2011

I see blue sky!




From where I am sitting at the computer in our bedroom I can see the palest of blue skies.

Hopefully this means that spring is starting to peek through and show it's face. The weather is still cold, very cold although sitting inside the kitchen under the beaming rays of the sun almost makes your heart sing as it won't be long till "being" outside becomes a distinct possibility.

How is the use up campaign going? I hear you ask!


Well, apart from the fact that I have bought 700g of wool I am doing really well. I would do better if I could actually finish something before starting something else.

Currently on the needles there are:-

A baby Blanket
A pair of fingerless gloves
A cushion cover, this is crocheted so not on the needles but on the hook.

Hopefully I will be able to finish the fingerless gloves tonight as DH needs them for work.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture, cos the thing that jumped out at me was the cross -I-- the ultimate hope. Don't know why that happened, but thought I'd share

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.