Pages

Monday 7 June 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

Well it has now been about 6 weeks of a Fibromyalgia flare and I am getting somewhat fed up of it!



So yesterday I decided I was going to have a creative day! So I got out my sewing machine and started! Trying to ignore the fact that I was in pain!

First I finished of my new Knitting needle roll. I use wonderfully soft Brittany needles which do not fit in my needle roll which I bought so I decided to make my own!









After that decided to sew up a lavender sachet that had been cut out since last year I used an old embroidered tray cloth that I picked up in a chairty shop and then I filled it with the lavender that I had harvested from outside my front door last year!





The last project of the day was whilst DH was out at college, Monday is college night. So I went up into the loft and found the box of zips I inherited from my grandmother and set about making a square bag!






I had a Fat Quarter of Fabric from a trip to the patchwork shop the other day and I turned it into a this bag. I think when I make another I shall interface it to make a little more rigid!





Right off to get ready for the day although it is prettty dreary outside I might even head to town and do some more charity shopping for fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.