Pages

Saturday 22 May 2010

Meme

I have just just remembered that I was tagged in a meme at the beginning of April by the lovely asmallhandinmine and I haven't done anything about it.

So he we go.
These are the instructions:

1. Open your first (oldest) photo folder in your computer library

2. Scroll to the 10th photo

3. Post the photo and the story behind it

4. Tag 5 or more people to continue the thread


This is a picture of DS4 Baby B . Mr L and I and gone out of the room for a very short amount of time to do something in the kitchen and this is the site that greeted us when we came back into the living room Baby B asleep on the rug completely asleep. I cannot believe that Baby B is almost two! Where have the last two years gone it doesn't feel that long ago that I was heavily pregnant over my due date and going into hospital to be induced!


Right to finish this Meme of I have to tag 5 people so here goes:-

My Sister at The Pondering Sheep

my good Friend Sarah at Sarah the suburbanite

and I still have to find 3 more!

Will be back later to edit it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.