Pages

Sunday 16 May 2010

Busy Weekend!

This weekend seems to have vanished in a blink of an eye! Last thing I remember it was Friday afternoon and the boys had just come home from school!

I can tell that the weekend has been busy the hosue looks likes a possesion bomb has exploded!

There is stuff everywhere from Clothes to craft stuff!

I am currently working on a crochetted blanket. I have so crochet 26 squares and have just worked out that I need about 100 so I am over a quarter of the way there!
I have decided to use the wool that came with magazines as it is washable so if the kids decide they want to take the banket camping in the garden or to use as a rug to sit on, I can put it in the washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.