Pages

Monday 3 May 2010

All Quiet on the Western Front!

I seem to be using a run of titles of Films or TV series!

Nothing much has happen in the last two weeks.

I have had a mountain of washing created my Master LL and Master E on their trip to PGL

More decluttering has taken place and more will just noticed that the boys swing in the garden has a frayed rope!



I have been doing quite a bit of craft recently this is a card I made for one of my good friends birthdays!


Currently I am about to finish a sampler for our Curate who is about to move a long way north that is Dunoon in Scotland. I will of course post photos when it is done and has been given otherwise they might find out about it before I have given it to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.